Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Flood Destroyed Cabinetry


A young bridegroom had just purchased a home in Milton and was preparing to move in with his new wife in the coming weeks, when he discovered a leak from the ki... READ MORE



Raccoon Fecal Cleanup


A raccoon managed to break in to a fully detached garage at an Oakville home and left quite a mess of fecal matter in the overhead storage deck.We moved all sto... READ MORE



Leaky Front Stoop Led to Water/Mould Damage In Basement


We were initially contacted to address a mould issue in the cold cellar of this Brampton home.It is common to see a cold cellar located under the front stoop in... READ MORE



Auto Decontamination


A fairly new automobile had been stolen and the contents ransacked. There was evidence of illicit drug use in the vehicle.The vehicle was a family auto used to ... READ MORE



Kitchen Upgrade


A broken toilet in the second story of this Mississauga home lead to flooding which caused damage to the upstairs master bathroom, the main floor kitchen, and t... READ MORE



Mississauga Fire Destroyed Fence


A nasty car fire in our neighbouring city, Mississauga, led to a completely destroyed fence, damaged backyard patio furniture, as well has a destroyed garden sh... READ MORE



Sewage Backup In A Shopping Mall


There was a sewage backed up in the employee washroom of a branded chain store in a local shopping mall, in Oakville.The US based head office contacted us direc... READ MORE



Environmental Spill Cleanup


We had been contacted by a US-based commercial carrier to help with the cleanup of one of their vehicles.Upon arrival at the cross-dock warehouse in Milton, we ... READ MORE



Sewage Leaking Into Wall Cavity, Milton ON


The homeowner had recently purchased the home, but later noticed a wet wall. Upon further investigation, they learned that the seller had upgraded the washroom ... READ MORE



Water Damage to Closets in Burlington, ON


There was an old leak in an upper level floor in a rural area of Burlington, which caused rotting and significant water damage to the walk in closets in the mas... READ MORE