Cold and Flu Season
We are experiencing the worst of cold and flu season right now- on top of what we are dealing with for COVID-19. The flu is one of the top 10 causes of death in Canada, accounting for approximately 3500 deaths* every year.
What can you do about it?
- Get the flu vaccine - it's free
- Wash hands frequently
- Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm, not your hand
- Clean and disinfect frequently touch surfaces, like doorknobs, phones, tv remotes, etc
- Healthy eating and physical activity to help keep your immune system strong
- Get plenty or rest and sleep
In addition, we recommend a good carpet cleaning for your home or business using a hospital-grade germicidal agent.
Contact us today to book an appointment!
*source: Public Health Agency of Canada