Is your business disaster proof?
As many as 50% of business may never recover following a disaster. Of those that survive, most already had a preparedness plan in place. By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency Ready Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate action plan. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it it's a pipe burst, a large fire, or an area flood. The best time for planning to deal with it is not while it happens, but well in advance.
The SERVPRO® Emergency Ready Profile is a start up approach that provides the critical information need to begin mitigation and recovery.
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO® of Milton & North Oakville as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority work areas, and priority contact information