Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
More often than not, water intrusions are emergency situations. Delaying the response, even by a few hours, can cost thousands of dollars. The sooner we can be on site and start the drying process, the lower the overall cost. Insurance companies understand this and are happy to pay for us to start the mitigation immediately, because they understand it saves money in the long run.
Sometimes people delay because they want to hear from the insurance company first, which can be very costly. While all insurance carriers have 24 hour call centres, it might be several days before a claims representative/adjuster is assigned. This is especially true if the damage occurs on a week-end. Don't delay the emergency services!
We are on call and ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, holidays included.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (905) 864-9544
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2000 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odour appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mould and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mould.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mould growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.