A house fire is one of the most tragic things that can happen to your home. I, for one, would have never thought that a bathroom fan could pose such a risk.
When a family was out doing errands on a frigid fall afternoon, they came back to find their home in a smoky blaze, due to a wiring issue with their bathroom fan. Although only the bathroom itself suffered damage from the flames, the rest of the house suffered smoke damage-some of it beyond repair.
We would like to reiterate how important having trustworthy contractors- such as electricians, to avoid having to encounter such an event.
If you need help and have suffered any sort of a fire loss, do not hesitate to give us a call to help you get through these tough times.
SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville
"Like it never even happened."